THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting it all...

"I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it NOW...." - Queen

Truer words were never spoken. I do want it all, and I'm trying to have it all.

Yesterday, I did it all - sort of. I came to work, I had my shake. I had strawberries for a snack. I went to the gym and did my half hour on the treadmill. And then I went to the grocery store, bought stuff for tacos, and went home to cook dinner, and play with my niece and nephew.

Trouble is, once the kids were gone, and before hubby got home, I did NOTHING. I'm addicted to the damn television. I need to get away from it. But it's not easy. The PVR makes it too easy to get the shows you know you're going to miss when you're out doing things that are supposed to get you away from the television.

But that's a different addiction to break. And I digress. I made a great dinner with fresh toppings and cleaned the kitchen, and proceeded to watch tv again. SIGH. I did remember to take my pills before bed. So I am doing stuff that's healthy for me. But I didn't get any writing done, no school work and I didn't put out those resumes I wanted to. It's like the second I get home, something sucks all the energy out of me.

Today, I am leaving here (work) to go to the gym. I'm going to shower there, pick up a six inch sub on my way downtown to the OTHER job, which I have to start at 3:30. I have brought healthy snacks with me, in order to try not to succumb to the temptations of the crap sold at the stands. 

Aaaand once again, I lost all train of thought. Damn it's tough to keep a thought in my head these days. I never used to get this distracted. Wondering if I should worry about this....?

Anyway, in five minutes it's time for me to depart, and begin the rest of my day. 

Until we meet again friends.


0 comments: